Monday, June 4, 2007

Friend, is heavy thinking ruining your life

This is a funny article about the problems that come to life with the onset of Heavy Drinking. Before warned, this article may cause thought provocation leading to a terrible life a some kind of nerd. Read it once, laugh, then quickly shut off your computer before you start thinking.

That was when things began to sour at home. One evening I had turned off the TV and asked my wife about the meaning of life. She spent that night at her mother's.

I began to think on the job. I knew that thinking and employment don't mix, but I couldn't stop myself.

I began to avoid friends at lunchtime so I could read Thoreau and Kafka. I would return to the office dizzied and confused, asking, "What is it exactly we are doing here?"

To read the whole thing, click here.

No comments: